Discuss your road map towards fossil-free operations and evaluate your options
Book a free 1-hour meeting with our experts and we will:
- Go through your challenges and options moving forward.
- Discuss the possibilities to design a road map towards fossil-free operations.
- You will get a short memo summarising the findings including actions on how to move forward.
Book the meeting by filling in the form below.
(Please use our contact form if you have more general requests or questions.)
What happens after the initial complimentary 1-hour discussion?
If you would like to proceed, we offer a more in-depth service where we assist you with defining your road map towards a fossil-free production. The service includes a strategic study on production system and feedstock logistics options available when transforming towards fossil-free operations, typically covering the following:
- Initial discussion
- Definitions and scope
- Setting the scene
- Conditions and objectives
- The iron feedstock
- Ironmaking operations
- Steelmaking constraints, and feedstock supply
- Transition options
- Operational and legislative constraints
- Commercial and financial risks
- Avoid stranded assets
- Maximize feedstock production utilization within the group
- Roadmap scenarios towards fossil-free operations including tiered paths
Deliverable: Roadmap – Strategic perspectives on production towards fossil-free operations including transition scenarios. Use the form above to book a 1-hour meeting with our experts.
Not ready to book an expert meeting yet?
Fill in the form below to discuss your needs and options before going forward.